Vessel Designers and CAD/CAM Software
Hydrodynamics ans ship propulsion
International Project Coordination
With shipbuilding becoming almost totally globalised today, it is absolutely necessary to seek collaboration agreements with other countries. Nevertheless, this prospect is not affordable for many companies, because of its structure and the necessity to fulfil very short delivery times plus the need to divert staff into external projects. To try and overcome this problem, and with the aim of supporting shipowners and shipyards in international deals, SIATEG,S.L. became part of the CINTRANAVAL Group since June 2005.
- Consulting on mixed construction of vessels in both Spanish and foreign shipyards
- Logistics of international projects
- Technology transfer, training and technical assistance abroad
- Technical and commercial support to shipowners in other countries
Likewise, SIATEG,S.L. also coordinates international operations for CINTRANAVAL Group, having the technical support of all its companies.
- Technical, commercial and legal advising.
- Auditing services
- Inspections for shipowners during the construction of the vessel.
- Monitoring and settlement of guaranties, not only for the owner but also for the shipyard.
- Feasability and operation studies.
- Preparation of Regulatory Manuals in Spanish, English and French (SOPEP, SOLAS, Fire Protection, cargo securing manual, etc…or any type of manual that may be required by the Spanish Administration, IMO or US Coast Guard).
On the other hand, BILBAO PLAZA MARÍTIMA SHIPPING has a broad experience as marine consultants, having done many studies and technical advisory services all over the world. It’s worth underlining its contribution to Short Sea Shipping (SSS), working for some European Organizations and Port Authorities. In addition, many feasibility studies of shipyards and fishing ports from South America to South East Asia have been carried out to date.
The CINTRANAVAL Group is currently made up of four different companies linked by very close collaboration agreements. Their services are focused on:
- Ship design and marine CAD/CAM software: CINTRANAVAL-DEFCAR,S.L.
- Hydrodynamics and ship propulsion: SISTEMAR,S.A.
- Shipping consulting: BILBAO PLAZA MARITIMA SHIPPING,S.L.
- International project coordination: SIATEG,S.L.
- Customised service.
- High flexibility and swift response.
- Close collaboration with the best specialists.
- Complete independence from governmental and financial institutions, shipyards and shipowners.
CINTRANAVAL-DEFCAR & BPM SHIPPING
Lauroeta Etorbidea, 4.
48180 Loiu. Vizcaya (España)
Tel.: +34 944 631 600
Fax: +34 944 638 552
SISTEMAR & SIATEG
C/ Peñalara, 2 – bloque B,1ºJ
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón -Madrid (España)
Tel.: +34 917 401 229 / 230
Fax: +34 917 401 231